ANNUAL FUND FOR THE BISHOP'S WORKS.
Intended for evangelization and for the maintenance of pastoral services of assistance, formation and support to parishes and individuals. It financially assists those who want to engage in pastoral work and is used, among other things:
- To welcome foreign priests: for transportation, housing, training, etc.
- To support social and community pastoral work.
- For seminarians: tuition fees, transportation, and internship in a parish. And other specific needs
- For deacons: training, tuition fees and annual retreat
- For communications: development of evangelization through digital technology.
- To support the annual retreat of deacon priests and pastoral workers.
IN MEMORIAM DONATION
Make a donation to the diocese when a friend or loved one dies. The diocese will send a message of sympathy informing the family that you have made a donation. Your gift can be made to the annual fund or to the fund you wish to support.
Capitalized funds, means that donations received are added to the capital which is untouchable for the duration of the fund. Only the income from the capital is used each year.
Created in 1999, this fund finances youth ministry and ensures, among other things, the maintenance of a resource person at the Diocesan Centre who is concerned with youth ministry.
COUPLE AND FAMILY FUND
Diocesan project to promote the interests of today's family, financial aid granted to parishes for family ministry projects, aid for initial or ongoing training to acquire professional competence in the field of family ministry.